Monday, June 1, 2009

News and Introductions

Now that I am doing online classes for college I will have time to update my blog. So check back often for more product reviews, transport/rescue news, and of course updates on my life with two poodles.

------------------------------------------


As only recently I have started blogging I some how have forgotten to introduce myself as well as my pack of poodles. So here we go...


My name is Katie and I am a college student working towards my degree in the Information Technology Field and specializing in Networking. In my free time I like to read, scrapbook and go to yard sales with my doggies. My pack includes one 9 year old toy poodle named Mollie and one 7 year old mini poodle named Bobo.


Bobo was only 3 months when I got him and was the first dog in my pack. When he was a baby he was chocolate with one little white paw but as he aged he slowly faded into the color he is now. I don't really know what color he is considered now but I call it faded chocolate. What ever color he is he still is my little boy.

Bobo as a puppy....6 months old.


Mollie joined my pack in November of 2003. After much thought I decided that I could handle another dog and wanted to get a playmate for Bobo so I contacted the breeder I got Bobo from to see if she had any puppies. As it turned out she did not have any puppies but she did have a "useless"(the breeders term not mine) female that she needed to get rid of ASAP. So I decided to take her and it was the best decision I ever made. I spent a year getting my girl to come out of her shell and become the wonderful companion she is today...but it was time well spent.

-------------------------------------

Here is their most recent picture....They just got groomed and I have finally decided to let their ears grow out and have a top knot.



Here are Mollie and Bobo in the car on the way to the store. This is what they used to always look like...very short all over with no pom poms or ears.




-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!