Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Petsmart Fashion 2012

Spring is in the air and its Fashion Friday time!!!!!




Wow Spring Fashion is out already. My how time flies!
To start off Petsmart has a big promotion of Marvel Comics super hero fashions.

They offer bandanas...

...in so many...

...different super heros patterns.

If bandanas are not your style there are....

...a huge number of...

...T-shirts to...

...fit any dogs style including...

....PINK!!!!!

In other fashion news...
Petsmart followed the peach trend with this little number. Its by Martha Stewart and this brand has an excellent fit true to size.

Also by Martha Stewart this CUTE little dress is quite a fashionable choice.

Pastels were present in this pastel pink Martha Stewart Ruffle tank.

Barbie made an appearance which was a fun surprise.
And this shirt says it all!

This dress was hard to photograph but it was a princess theme. Something I love to see in a line. Gotta connect to your inner Princess.

Tattoos were popular this season.
I pawsonally like this tutu style dress...

For the boys there is this matching blue rocker tank!

For a first food made a bit splash into the fashion world.

For the girls


For the boys

Oh and they are smelly...but...in a good way.

And who doesn't love peanut butter and jelly!!!!

I do like the message of this one. Could be very nice for those nosy dogs at the dog park.


Petsmart is now carrying a line of Tutus. The animal print one has my paw of approval. Very fashionable.

Socks have made quite a big apperance with 4 styles to choose from. Even featuring some ROCK N ROLL SOCKS (red ones to the left)!

To match the lovely Barbie Tutu, dress and shirt Petsmart had Barbie hair bows.

And to match just about any outfit you have Petsmart has a whole line of Top Paw brand hair bows.

Now one article stood out above the rest and I just had to add it to my wardrobe. Yes the little peach dress. Peach is going to be the #1 color this season.

Ring it all up! I spent how much?!?!?

I've got my goods now lets get going!

While we were there I also picked up a fun laser toy, fish charm set (not sure why its called Whisker City Charms but oh well), a nylabone (that was for when Hamilton was still with us), and those scissors must have fallen into my buggy by mistake.

Best of all I scored some pawsome treats they are soft chew milk bones!!!

All of that shopping makes for one tired fashionista!

--------------------------
Now in our last post I told you I returned to Petsmart and found another item to add to my wardrobe. Well here is how that trip went.

I heard from a little bird that Petsmart was having a 20% off sale so I headed back to see what I could find.

I decided that the pastel pink tank would be the one I chose. It fit well and is a great spring color!!!!

So there you have it the best of the best that Petsmart has to offer!!!

Remember when adding items to your wardrobe go with your pawrents and try them on. Some brands are not true to size or fit differently and its always best to try before you buy.

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo
*Too Darn Cute Fashion Director*

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you modeling your new Spring duds!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so look forward to your fashion shows, Mollie Jo! Can't wait to see you in your new stuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fashion show, you look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Socks are a good thing; when TaiChi got a little unsteady on her feet, the socks with the grippy footy things helped her keep her balance on tile and linoleum and hardwood floors; she didn't like wearing them all the much, but they sure worked! Of course, she was the fashionista you are! ;-)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mollie we should have a shopping trip sometime. I love shopping at petsmart. Mommy gotten cheap. She waits for the big sales, and then she buys my dresses. Mommy saw the princess dress, but my petsmart didn't have the barbie stuff last week. Maybe tomorrow, well see. I love your dresses.
    Sally Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good. When is your runway show?
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the Two French Bulldogs, I think it's time for a runway show!! BOL!!

    I would love to go on a shopping trip with you sometimes, I just know that you would pick the best outfit for me!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!