Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Shopping


Well momma's computer chair lost its wheels...Don't exactly know what happened...just fell off. Anyhoo it couldn't be reattached so we headed to office depot to get a new one.

The chairs are that way.

Can I be the chair tester?


No...This one has a strange back...very scary.

Hey I could sit in this one, be very still and be completly hidden...Hmm...that might not be a good idea...I might get squished...lets move on.

No...Just not feeling this one.

Oh yes...This is the one...its perfect.

Its also the perfect price.

When we took this ticket up to the front they went to get the chair out of the back. Well the display was the only one left...but I insisted to momma it was the right one. So we took it home.

All in a days work!
-----------------------------------
Bobo has done alot better today...Only coughed once...a ton less then when he is on no medicine and he didn't feel bad and ate all his dinner plus two peanut butter bones. So we are happy for that improvement! Then I started feeling a little sore in my back (I have a weak disc in my back)...and so I had to have medicine too tonight.


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo



10 comments:

  1. You do an excellent job as a chair tester!

    I hope you are both feeling better soon!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chair tester... the perfect job for you. You have experience and everything. Grrreat shopping.
    I am really glad that Bobo is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an expert shopper. That chair looked super duper.

    Hope Bobo is really getting better. You take care of your small self too, OK?

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was awesome! So funny, you reminded me of Goldilocks!!
    I'm glad your Mom got a new comphy chair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mollie,

    I just got caught up on your blog. You and Bobo have been very busy doggies! I hope Bobo is all better now. You did a terrific job choosing the new chair!

    Waggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a full day!

    I hope evfurryone feels better soon!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chair testing looks like FUN!!! I may have to talk to Mom about this! I haven't been around for a while, so I'm sorry to hear that Bobo has been sick. I hope he feels better soon!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Mollie Jo!
    Good job helping your mom to choose the perfect chair for her!
    I hope Bobo feels better soon!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow
    If i could have an exciting a day as you- I would be so happy. I would love to be a chair tester.
    You did an excellent job!
    Happy Holidays
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think you made a great choice of chairs - very comfy and nice price. Now how do you get to go in all those stores? Lucky dogs!

    We hope Bilbo continues to do better and that your back is feeling better too.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!