Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bonnie's Our Door Weekend Bananza

Alright now you maybe thinking who is Bonnie...Well its just me...the new foster pup who was formerly named Maggie Mae. My foster mom as been quite indecisive in naming me. BOL

Since I am back at Day Care while my foster mom is at work Mollie Jo & Bobo allowed me to blog about my weekend. Oh Fun!

-----------------------

Saturday was the most fun so that is the day I will tell you about. Foster mom and I went spent alot of time outside as it was so warm out.

Looking to the left


Looking to the right


Then I found a leaf for chewing

Then I ran around with the leaf

All of a sudden I saw something that look fun to play with....

...a big ol' stick...nom nom nom


Then I heard some barking...It's Bobo and Mollie Jo!
I ran up to Bobo first....and gave him a love bite on the butt...BOL BOL

Then I was off to see Mollie...


Mollie and Bobo's momma wanted to get a picture of all three of us. I found it quite boring and took a nap.


Once we were done Mollie and Bobo flew off the porch so fast it made my ears fly


After we ran and rolled in the yard I tried to get up the stairs...but could not make it...then I saw Bobo


I kept an eye on him...

Then he took out...and I went after him..."Here I come Bobo!!!!"


After all of that running I was super sleepy and laid by my foster mom.



That was fun...I hope to blog again soon.

-Bonnie

15 comments:

  1. Really cute. I like Molly a lot. I loved the porch "group" shot and I thought it was cute that she was all balled up. It made for great composition in my opinion.
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrreat Dawg fun post. Love all the action!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry guys, obviously I meant Bonnie aka Maggie Mae ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the group portrait on the porch. Bonnie is soooooo cute. What a lot of funfor everypup & human.
    Tailwags
    Ernie, Sasha, Chica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure you guys don't wanna keep Ms. Bonnie? She sure is CUTE!

    Smooches,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT a fund ady for such a sweet and tiny pup like yourself!!!

    xo martine & the kiddlets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh that was so cute - you are so tiny Bonnie! We can't believe that you are so little you can't even get up the stairs yet! It looks like you had a very fun Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMC!!! Bonnie is the cutest!!! We LOVE the little white paws!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Bonnie, what a great day you had!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie, You are so cute! So glad you had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie - you are a real cutie patootie - we love how you went to sleep for the pic of the three of you. Glad you can have so much fun with Mollie Jo and Bobo.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a khutie!

    Keep up the great work!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't stand your cuteness! Those stumpy little legs! Adorable!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! What a cutie Bonnie is! Love the group photo...she is puppy all the way! Momma says I used to sleep a lot when I was a puppy. I don't know what she means, I sleep a lot now!
    Glad to be back and visiting you again. I missed you a lot!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!