Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I got to go INSIDE the Paducah Bank

After Thanksgiving Mommas camera started getting sick. It got a booboo on its lense and sometimes it refused to even turn on. Since then we have been borrowing grandma's camera. So when the grrreat Paducah Bank put out that PB Claus was going to grant 12 lucky fans their Christmas wish I knew I had to put a wish in for my momma cause she does so much fur us! So late one night I snuck in on her Facebook and posted my wish for my mommy. Here is the post. And you will see in the comments my wish for her was GRANTED!

This morning we woke up early to go to the Paducah Bank so my momma could pick up her new camera.

Are we there yet?

OOOH I have never been inside the bank before!

Floor two please

Then we met Mrs. Susan and she presented momma with her new Kodak! Of course I posed for pictures so we could post it on the Paducah Bank Facebook page. Everyone loved me and was excited I came down in the fur with my momma!

Best of all as a special treat momma let me go through the drive through. Everyone inside was oohing and ahhing over me! I love it!

They gave me mini Mollie-sized bones.

I ate one...

...and buried the other.

Then we stopped at Sonic for some breakfast. I will take a breakfast burrito please. Can I get extra extra extra CHEESE on that?

Life is good!

Paducah Bank you are pawsome for granting my wish and the wishes of the other deserving people here in Paducah! I am so glad we bank with you!

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo

10 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! That's so very, very cool! I love it when places like that are doggie friendly. Dogs are people, too, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing for a bank to do! It's so nice they allow dogs to come inside with their people. If it was possible, I would consider switching to them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's AWESOME!!!! I'm so glad your Mom got a new camera - and a pressie from a bank, of all places!!! That is SO COOL!!!! (And how sweet of you to post that wish for your Mom!!!) We are so excited we may have to run in circles for you!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Congrats Mollie!!! That's really exciting to win a camera for your mom and it's even more exciting that you got to eat a burrito at Sonic! Double WOW on that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mollie Jo... I can NOT believe that the bank was sooooooo generous to your mom. That is just FANTASTICAL. I am soooooo glad that you put the story on their wish list so her dream could come true.
    WELL OF COURSE those bank peeps loved you!! They ARE smart after all.
    Now... did you give Bobo the other treat???
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU and to your Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your mom and lucky you, Mollie Jo! We've never been inside a bank before!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is SO super terrific, Mollie Jo! Wow! That was awfully most thoughtful of you to write into them and ask them for a pressie for your mom. I bet she was SO excited and surprised!

    And I just LUVS your pretty Christmas dress. No wonder everybuddy was excited to meet you. You look like a movie star!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was SO special!!!

    Mom is making the hold bakhk the leakies face -

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh!!! Congratulations!!! That is pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! That was very nice of you to post that special note to the bank for your mama. And SO GREAT that she got her wish granted!!! YAY!!! Love all of these pics and we wanted to ask you if you got the Christmas card that we sent?? xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!