Monday, December 20, 2010

Play Ball

On your mark....

...Get Set...

...GO!

Morning Furiends to help with the Monday blahs we wanted to share some photos of us playing ball. These were shot a while ago...October to be exact. They have been sitting in our "To be Blogged" folder just waiting for a good day to post them.

Hovering Heiney!

Ooops I overshot my landing!

*

Double Dog! I have all four paws off the ground...I has skills!


*

Hovering Heiney strikes again.

Bringing the ball back.

OK...Make it run Momma...Make it run!!!

Uncle Puppy tired.

Me....tired...too

I think I will just sit here and look cute next to my ball.

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Uncle Puppy

9 comments:

  1. Heehee! We often run into that 'flying butt' problem ourselves! Most excellent shot of you with all fours of the ground - you fly like a youngster! We can't get enough pictures like that, personally! You guys look like you are having fun! (And Uncle Puppy seriously looks like he could be Abby's smaller twin. I'm just saying...) LOVE the pictures!!!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had a great time playing ball. Thanks for the smiles, the pics are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we had a big yard here in PA. Instead, we play ball indoors. Looks like you had FUN!

    I LIKE THAT BLUE TENNIS BALL, TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Gwalk A Moley... your butts can FLY! Um do you have a special kinda Gas or something??? I'm just askin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great action shots! LOoks like you had a great time!

    And what a great idea to have a "To Be Blogged" folder...my human is always having trouble keeping track of photos and things I want to show everybody on my blog - we're always so behind! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun post! We love seeing so many pictures of Uncle Puppy's hiney! hehehe

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you look so happy! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We wore mom down and she let Mitch open his Christmas pressie from you guys! Thank you so very much! We have posted all about it on our blog.
    We love you guys!

    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some super cool action shots! I love the hovering hineys.

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!