Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Annual Vaccinations for Bobo

A few weeks ago we got a little card in the mail as a reminder that Bobo's shots were due. So we made the appt for March 31st.

When the big day finally arrived we told him we were going out for a drive cause well if you tell him he is going to the vet he gets a bit whiny and that ain't NO fun!

We got weighed and are a combine 26.2 lbs. Of course thats broke down to 15.1 for Bobo and 11.1 for moi!


Hey Bobo do you see that sign?

It says we can CELEBRATE!

Mollie there is nothing to celebrate here! I am too worried!

There they are the SHOTS! She tried to hid them but I see them!

Grandma you can slip me out!

But before they could get out Dr. Flanary came in, gave him his shots, listened to his heart, checked all of his bumps (all little fatty deposits and no need for further worry) and gave him a seal of approval! Then Buttercup hopped in momma purse and said its time to GO!

And go we did!

Do any of you remember who we brought last year to Bobo's Vaccination appt? We had momma, grandma, Bobo, Uncle Puppy, me, Joey (who was getting his neuter stitches out), Betty (who was in heat) and Charlie (who was going into get neutered). My My what a difference a year makes!

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo, Bobo and Buttercup

5 comments:

  1. Poor Bobo.....I really feel bad fur you gettin pinched. Buttercup and Mollie will make you feel all better again...till next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, I hate going to the Vet!!! Grrrrr! I am sure that Mollie and Buttercup made your visit much better though!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobo, you deserve a rest and lots of treats. Milk it for all you can get, whimper when they touch that shot area, that works for me.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do NOT like to go to the vet either!! We are interested in those fatty deposits though...Chloe has them...but I guess it's not anything big...just something they get as they age?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were very brave Bobo. I'm glad the vet gave you a clean bill of health.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!