Saturday, April 14, 2012

Car Shopping

With momma having her part time job and the fact that she will be getting a full time job as soon as she graduates grandma thought it was time to get a new car. They decided that momma would keep the impala and grandma would get a new small fuel efficient car. So two weeks ago....

We stopped by many dealerships but most did not have a car in our price range. That was until we hit Linwood.

We test drove a few cars and I liked this one. It would be small and fuel efficient but we might have to leave Bobo at home more often...there isn't alot of room.

Grandma said no and I was sad but...

We did find this cute lil car (although not as cute as the red one) and it has a sun roof so I will compromise!

Then it was time fur the monies part. They tried to do credit but grandma & momma didn't want a monthly payment. They said we would pay with CASH if we could reach a good deal.

They talked back and forth for like ever so I took a nap! But momma had a certain price in her head and really stood her ground. She got a grrreat deal!

When they woke me up from my nap they said we had to go to the bank to get the monies. And yes milk bones!

Then we sat in the lobby and waited fur Kevin (our sales person) so we could pay.

In return for the money we also got a car TAG (you know how much we love our tags) and it was time to head home!


This past week we took a ride in the new car and went to Mayfield. We had to get a permanent license plate and do lotsa paperwork.

I sure hope we is not here fur two whole hours.

When grandma returned she showed us the new license plate. Yea! Its a spay/neuter plate!!!

Now we are a two car family!!!!

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo, Bobo & Buttercup

6 comments:

  1. THAT is grrrreat news.... butt I'm with you... I liked the RED Fire ENGINE better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little red car was cute, but I think the one your mom and grandma picked out is a bit more practical. That is a great plate for the car too!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you were there to help with the negotiations.....that'll be a great new addition to the family. The little red one was good - but no-one else could ride with you!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell your mom to come here because my momma is no good at those money negotiations at all! I think your new ride is going to work out just great.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to ride on your red car, I'm sure you enjoy riding on those car.


    Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juat think how much you helped with the negotiations....the price would have been doubled if you had not been there!! Love the tag!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!