Sunday, February 27, 2011

We Went Shoppin'

Yesterday morning we went to Petco. Momma wanted to visit the fabric store and I wanted to visit Petco and get the Spring 2011 charms!

We're Here!

When we arrived I did a quick change out of my harness into my new dress. Momma stayed up till 3am making it for this trip. Not sure why but it is sure cute!

Heading inside.

This dress doesn't make my tooshie look big does it?

Awww...Look at the grooming charms. Now I see why she wanted me to have the bee dress. To go with the bee charms! On the way to the check out line we saw the $1 deal charms and they were a must have too.

Now I look good!

Now I am tired.

*sniff* I *sniff* smell *sniff* steak *sniff* must *sniff* have *sniff* steak!

Waiting on grandma at the JoAnn's Fabrics.

Pawsome fabrics! All these will make grrrreat dresses!

I did do a full fashion report while I was at Petco. I will be posting my findings soon.

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo and Bobo

10 comments:

  1. OMD OMD O M D your beautiful new BEE dress does NOT make your tushie look big.. Heck you excercised it fully during your exercise time with DEXTER.
    I think you are gonna make the most AWSOME Fashion Director that Blogville could ever have.. Just look at those TAGS and Material!!!
    You did an excellent job with the Banquet Fashion Show... sorry the Models got a bit... Carried Away. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look most stunning in that new dress, Miss Mollie! (And no, it does NOT make your tushie look big. You have a very cute little tushie.) It looks like you had a grand adventure, and we don't blame you for being tired!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping is so much fun. You look beautiful in your yellow dress. Hope you got lots of goodies
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your Bee dress is soo cute!! Hope you didnt attract any Bees!! Ha! My mom went and got material too, so I can have some new clothes too, fun huh??

    wags
    jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mollie Jo, you look uber fabulous in that bee dress! Your Mom is quite talented!!

    Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mollie!
    Your new bee dress is beautiful!
    And those charms sure a perfect complement!
    Happy Sunday to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so sunshiny in your new dress, Mollie Jo. It's just beautiful!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely in your dress and your tush looks great. Lovely charm mama got you. Glad you had a nice day.

    Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mollie Jo! YOu are so cute in your new dress! And those charms are so cute too! We think they are the perfect combo for spring! We think it sounds like it was a very good trip!

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!