Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Flanary, Flanary, Inman and Gracely Petsitting Booking

 The same weekend Spunky was with us I had a busy weekend of Petsitting.  I am thrilled this petsitting service is going so well.  I get multiple calls per week and love meeting the new pets. 

Dr. Flanary had a wedding to attend and so I got the honor of petsitting for her furkids!  

Fancy snoopervising her yard!

 Stretching

Polly the farm doggie

Just as we were about to go inside for supper a big gust of wind came and nearly blew Miss Fancy over!  

Miss Maddy on the other paw came out did her business and sat by the door to go inside.  So I didn't get a single picture of her. 

On the  way out I spotted this little creature.  Too cute!

 Dr. Flanary's Sister (and family) were also going to the wedding so they too needed a pet sitter.  

We have Gracie

Remy

Cabela

 and Chloe.  She is a puppy mill survivor!!!!

After a nice romp through the yard....

It was supper and treat time!  They all ate and received a treat for being good puppies!

 After the Flanary Bookings I headed to the Inmans.  This is Brady (he was in 2 weeks prior to this pet sitting for ear surgery) so it was nice to see him again.

Willow, the silver lab.


 And Oakley.

This little fishie posed for me while I watched him and his tank mates.

 Last but not least is the Gracely booking.  This is Kimber the great dane puppy.  She is also our new vet tech, Liz's, dog.

Have you ever seen a cuter puppy face?

After much play time with her beaver toy she was tired!

Whew!  That was a quadruple booked weekend.  Now that is what I am talking about!

-Katie

5 comments:

  1. I would enjoy meeting all the animals too! Glad that it is busy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing at the thought of a gust of wind nearly blowing Miss Fancy over. Great news it is going well. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone looks very well taken care of. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful service you provide.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!