Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mollie's 12th Barkday Celebration





Can you believes that me is 12 years old?  Well here is how I spent me barkday weekend.

As we got to the store I had to get re-floofed

I got in the toy chest to test some of them out.  And see which one I wanted.




Still searching momma.

Hmmm...these seem a tad big.

 I see the one!  I see it right there!!!


 Alright little one, you sit right here.




Here is my pick!  I shall call him Henry!  He is me new mini stuffy buddy!  I do believe Debby II, Buttercup and Henry will get along just fine!

 Alright to the Mollie Murano Mobile!




Wait...you say there is more?!?!?

OOOH IceDream!  I do dream of ice cream quite often!

Smells nummy!

LICK!

 It was a grand barkday!  I like being 12 years old.

That means next year I will be 13 and a teenager doggie!  Way cool.

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo the 12 yr old

11 comments:

  1. Happy 12th birthday Mollie Jo! Wesa can't wait to see the adventures you and Henry share!! May yousa have many, many more years of fun!!
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mollie! Your party dress is very pretty.

    Cindy & Millie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday Mollie!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mollie a big warm Happy 12th Birthday. We are glad your barkday weekend was a good one. Have a lovely Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, lovely Mollie. Looks like you celebrated in style. I'm wishing you many more.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 12th BIRFDAY to you Mollie Jo.
    You got a grrrreat celebration there. I love your new stuffie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! What could be better then Ice cream and a new Toy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to my lovely Mollie Jo!! You look Marvelous in your birthday dress and Im happy your Mommy took you shopping to get just what you wanted!! I have to admit that you look just beautiful at any age, Mollie.

    PS..Me likes ice cream too!!

    Love,
    Your boy Bob in Oklahoma..
    (just a tad younger)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to my favorite poodle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, HAPPY Birthday Mollie Jo!!! What a great birthday!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mollie Jo!! My Name is Ruby. Ruby the Airedale Pup. I have you for the Christmas Exchange!! Yea! Now, Ma wanted to do some shopping, and was wonderin' what kinds of stuffs you like! I can see your a fashion Diva (I'll see if Ma can find something in the price range, but if she can't, what other stuffs do you like? Don't like? etc.
    Email Moms: judi1040 (at) gmail (dot) com
    Thanks Bunches! And, nice meeting you Mollie Jo!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!