Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Product Review: Dexas Collapsible Travel Dish

While at Petsmart I was looking through the clearance bin and came across the Dexas Collapsible Travel Dish. This item looked very handy so I decided that for $3.99 I would try it out.

After using this product for 1 month I give it a 5 star rating and would recommend it to any dog owner.

I love this product because it is small enough to fit in my doggie bag and collapsible so it does not take up as much room as the bowl I previously carried. This product also comes with a silver carabiner so that you are able to clip it to your standard or flexi lead which makes it convenient to carry while on a walk.

Check back often for more product reviews.

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!