Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wordy Wordy Wednesday!

Wow....We haven't posted in nearly a week. Unbelievable! We have been so busy getting ready for the upcoming events, working with Miss Betty's Socalization, and Springy Cleaning we just haven't had time to take pictures or blog. We told momma that this must stop and we must pupdate you on the ongoings here in Ken-Tuck-EE


Yesterday we headed out to Paducah to get a some *special things*.

First stop was Hobby Lobby to pick up a tri-fold board for our Mollie's Foundation Booth at the upcoming "Rockin' Rescue" event. I wanted pink but somebody done tore it all up on the inside. So we went with purple.

Can we stop for some lunch after this momma?

No lunch break for us as Momma got a phone call that we need to meet someone at Noble Park in Paducah. Hmmm....It's Charlie! He has come back from his foster moms cause we have 4 big weekends coming up and we are taking them (Charles and Betty) with us so they can get adopted. We sure missed this silly lil boy!

He napped all the way home.


Look what Grandma brought home. A tent!

Because we are going to be going to so many events we will have to have proper shading. Betty and Charles are testing it out. They give it 4 paws approval!


We also got some doggie diapers from our furends Fiona, Abby and their mom Liz. We thank them so much for sharing these with us and our foster pups. Although I am not sure why I had to model....I am potty trained (most of the time anyway). Notice my Poodle Eye ROLL!

This morning we had to take Betty in for her spay surgery. She is also getting her microchip and dental. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers today!

Everyone loved my Easter dress and guess what this time no butt squeeze, shots, or nail trim for me! YIPEE!!!!!!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo

Pee Ess: Guess what, my match maker brother Bobo, has set me up with a cute lil Yorkie boy named Bob. I think he has a crush on me too! OOOOOH....I think I am blushing!!!!

8 comments:

  1. A boyfurend??? Who could resist you in your pretty dresses. Goooooo Bob!!!

    I have been missing you and your posts. Glad that all is fine. LOVE the tent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldnt have a crush on you?? You are adorable and in that dress!!WHao!! Love the eye-roll!! BOL

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mollie Jo and Bob sitting in a tree....We gots a Yorkie friend named Brodie and he is a handsome fellow! If he sees you in your cute Easter dress he will just be drooling.

    Kitty and Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY SHOPPING. We love your Easter Dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh don't you two looking rocking in your outfits. And to allow yourself to be photographed in your skivvies was very brave. Look like you had a wonderful day. Great hearing from you

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness you guys crack us up. You look like little kids.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bobo da match maker, huh? Can he sets me up too? Shame on Mama for putting da Pants of Shame on you! BWHahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, you sure do have lots going on! How fun! That Charlie is just the cutest little guy. I luvs his nosie.

    Good job modeling those panties. But I don't blame you for the eye roll.

    Wiggles & wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!