Monday, December 27, 2010

Mollie's Got Mail

I received my Christmas Present from Twix on Friday Christmas Eve. We had gone out for our walk and when we got back there it was on my porch.

Twix sent my gift in a box from SitStay.com. Oh boy did I have fun reading the box!



A little Doga before digging in!

OOOH Would ya look at all of that!

I read the card first.

Awww its a little turtle charm. He will look so cool on my summer collars!


I also got a pink panther stuff (grrreat), a bag of Cesar dog treats (the best ever), a box of cookies (most nummy), and a Twix Christmas card! Whew! Twix you are a pawsome shopper.

After photos I got a nummy bone!

And shared them with my foster sister Olivia.

After my snack I snuggled up with my pink panther and took a nap!

Thank you Twix! I loved my Christmas presents.

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo

9 comments:

  1. Heehee. Funniest box ever! (And yes, my Mom would be taking pictures of all the words while I was waiting for the goodies inside!) Most excellent pressies there, Miss Mollie Jo!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at all of those goodies!! That turtle charm is very cute :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mollie Jo! What a cool pressie you got - and even the box was funny! We loved reading it! And that charm is beautiful - it will look great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mollie Jo... I am soooo thrilled that you got that super pressie box from TWIX. Isn't she just wonderful? She can truly SHOP and she knows all the stuffs that you love. Grrrrreat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twix is a pretty good shopper! She knows about the good stuffs!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mollie Jo, I'm so glad you liked your things. Like I told you before we had a hard time finding a unique charm but I'm hoping you don't already have one like that. I thought the blue would look great with your pretty furs. Now, go tease your brother with some of your treats!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Holidays to all of you!
    Twix sent to you pawesome presents!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. What super nice pressies, Mollie Jo! The turtle charm is so sweet!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwww!! We love your Turtle Charm!! Sooooo pretty's!! and your pink panther stuffie is cute too!!
    Your got some really neat stuffs..
    Momma was laufing at the saying on the outside of the box..

    What a treat to go on a walkie and come back to a pressie!!

    Hugs,
    IzZY, Josie, TriXie and Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!