Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Morning Errand

A few weeks ago we got a blue doggie sized table and chair set. Oh and Milshelb yes they are from Ikea. So we could do indoor photo shoots and such. Well momma has always hated the lighting when we do indoor shots so she did some research and found out there are new light bulbs called Compact Florescent Lights (CFL) and have a special style called "daylight bulbs". So I hopped in the car and we...

...went to my favorite home improvement store. LOWES.

My my there are so many lights bulbs of all shapes and sizes. Who knew?!?!?!

Hey that package says "daylight".

According to the internets they put extra brightness in them so you get a bright white light.

We paid the lady some green papers and got our bulbs.

On the way out I spotted a super fun looking play set. I asked momma but she said it wouldn't fit in the car.

So when we got home we replaced the old incandescent bulb, seen here, with the new CFL Daylight bulb and whoa puppies did it make a difference. Our indoor shots not longer have that yellow tint.

Now I don't recommend these "daylight" bulbs for everyday use. They are super bright but for photo shoots, home studios, or crafting rooms they are the best!! I also like how they fill the entire room with light.
Plus the new CFL bulbs are curly as a pugs tail which is too cute! BOL

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo

3 comments:

  1. Wow, there is a big difference! I see that Lilac got to tag along! I bet she is happy to be back home and running errands!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great. I love Lowes too!! Glad that the lights are working fur you.

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time we stop by you always make us smile
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!