Friday, March 16, 2012

We Adopted!

After Lilac's retirement this past weekend we decided that we needed a new stuffie buddy to keep us company and go on adventures with us.

Being the rescue minded doggies that we are we decided to opt to adopt!

So I packed my Mango Minster Petco giftcard (thanks Bert!) in my purse and we were on our way.

Are we there yet?

Yep Brother we are here!

Its PETCO!!!!

We stopped to check the pee mail before...

...heading inside.

I found these furry furiends right away but momma said these little buddies take a lot of time and attention that would take away from our tummy rub time. So I decided that they were not the right fit...

...So we headed to the Sheep adoption section of the store and there was one curly sheep just waiting to find a family to call her own.

It was love at first sight so we put her in the back of the buggy and headed for the check out.

Yes I am wanting to adopt this sheep. I have vet references if you need them.

So the cashier took my gift card and her adoption fee was paid. She was officially ours!!!

Well now my purse is empty but my shopping bag is full!

Whoa all that makes for thirsty poodles.

While we got some water our little sheep was getting comfy in the diaper bag.

After Petco grandma went shoe shopping.

Bobo just people watched...

While I had some play time with my squeaky loofa toy.

To prevent any harm coming to our stuffie buddy by an unruly cockapoo an unknown beast in the future we picked up this little sheep crate on the way to Carbondale. Its just the right size for her.

Once we got her safely tucked in....

...We all got into napping positions but there was no room left in the carseat for Bobo so....

...He had to sleep on the "ledge" behind us. But he usually sleeps there anyway.

So it feels good to have another stuffie buddy in our house. She is so cute! She was running, jumping and playing when we got home. Then curled up and took another nap.

We had to think long and hard bouts a name for this new sheep furiend. Finally we decided to continue the flower trend and have officially named her Buttercup. Buttercups are perennials with 5 bright yellow petals. Buttercups flower in the spring.


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo and Bobo

Pee Ess: Yes I did get pictures of all the spring fashions and even picked up a few but haven't organized them yet. We will share them with you on our next edition of Fashion Friday!

5 comments:

  1. OK.... now we need a Cool Drool NAME fur your new Adoptee.. I think FRANKIE would be a perfect name.
    I LOVE your new Cherry Dress. It looks so cool and comfy. Did I mention that you could call the new one.. Frankie?
    Of course Sunshine would be a nice name too.
    Love her new CarGO carrier. FRANKIE looks so comfy and SAFE in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got Buttercup a carrier of her own to protect her from Uncle Puppy. We wouldn't want to have to send her into retirement too soon.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to meet Buttercup! Luv her wittle play pen too. She'll be safe there when Uncle P comes to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sheep sure is lucky, hilarious. We LOVE your pink dress
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you two had a great day! What a lucky sheep!
    ~Milly and Shelby

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!