Monday, July 2, 2012

Mango Minster Mail

 A couple weeks back look what I got in the mail!  Its my Mango Minster prize box from the Sue and Water Doggies!

Let me see we have nummy treats, lots of fun toys and...

JEWELS!  Its a beautiful doggie necklace with a PRINCESS crown charm! 

 Buttercup seems to have made a love match with one of my prize stuffies! 


Sue and Water doggies, I want to send a big thank you for putting together such a lovely prize box for me!  I love my toys and necklace!!!  Bobo and I have made quite a nice dent in the bag of treats as they are super nummy!!!!

Thanks and Lots of Poodle Kisses to you!

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Buttercup

8 comments:

  1. A well deserved prize package for the queen of the show!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small dog ,big box, lots and lots of goodies. Great prize. Pop over and tell me it's OK and I will add you to Molly's Blogger Buddies.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD OMD MOLLY JO... you got GENUINE JEWELS??? They certainly look LOVELY with your Dress and your furs and Eyes and Ears and stuffs. THAT is REALLY GRRRRREAT!!
    CONGRATULATIONS on your big MANGO MINSTER 2012 WIN.. I can't wait to get into MM 2013. Can YOU????

    ReplyDelete
  4. .,wow you really looked princess.,you look beautiful..

    Dog Fence
    Pet Solutions.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room is really beautiful, It's not obvious that your favorite color is pink LOL! thumbs up for that lovely pictures :D

    Dog Shock Collar | Puppy Bond

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second picture is hilarious
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures, wonderful dress and prizes.

    Happy 4th to our favorite poodles!

    Love, Dozer and Cooper

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!