Thursday, January 20, 2011

I visited the Mango Estate!

Can you believe it me a little poodle from Ken-Tuck-EE going all the way to Master-Chew-Sits to visit Mango himself! I got to visit because I was one of the first three to enter the Diva Catagory in the pawsome Mango Minster 2011!!!! You know it only the most bestest ever compeition in all of Blogville and the world!!!!!!!

Planes are too scary and they tend to loose luggage so I got me a BIG OL' box to ship myself to Mango's Estate. This was the biggest box I could find and it just barely fit all my suff and myself.

BOL Leroy you are too adorable in the furs. Please don't slobber on me next!

Can you believe that Mango had a Salon set up fur us Diva Doggies?!?!?! I call the scrabble winner!

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo
Reporting live from Master-Chew-Sits

6 comments:

  1. I had no Idea this was going on in the up stairs. You had Beauty Parlor Furs Dryers? Gee... I just got my furs all glopped up with PAINT. I am very much glad that you had a fun time, Mollie Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Mollie Jo, you always look so sweet on your blog, but you are one diva princess for sure. I am sorry that I accidentally prepared whole eggs instead of just egg whites in your omelet this morning, but really, that was no excuse to throw your plate across the room. Gad! At least we had the good old dogs to clean it up. And I am doing my best to keep Pumpkin's fur from clogging the drain, but do you gals really have to bath every time Leroy gets too close?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. You really like sitting under those dryer things? Ugh. I guess that's why I'm not a diva doggie! And Mango cooked omelets for you? *sheesh* The competitors are getting WAY better treatment than the judges! ;-) If I ever am allowed out of the basement, I'll see you at the Estate!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona (and Abby the Hippobottomus)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad The RH one shared the REAL Mollie Jo with us!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never slobber on you Mollie Jo, You are just way too cute to get slobber on!
    Maybe after Mango's get together you and I could go grab a bite to eat, I promise to wear a bib:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great time there!
    Mango had a nice "stuffy" in his mouth!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!