Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jiggles Get Neutered and We Go to the Store



 It was the big day for our little  friend.

When momma arrived she took him to the back, signed the papers and they gave him a premed shot.  Within 10 minutes he was dreamy eyed!!! 

 Then they took into the surgery room.  He was the first surgery of the day.  Night night Jiggles!

As Jiggles went into his deep sleep momma peaked in at the little goat Dr Flanary had brought in to bottle feed.  Isn't he sweet?!?!


Before she left work she checked in on Mr Jiggles and he was fully awake but sad that he couldn't go home.

Note from the momma:  It was neat to be there from start to finish for a surgery.

 When momma got off work she came home, dressed us and we headed out again.  Wait momma we furgot Buttercup!!!!

 First stop was the oil place.

Nothing much going on here so we napped.

Then we headed to Petsmart.  There is much fun to be had here!!!!

We played on the beds...

...Met an Uncle Puppy look-a-like....

...bought shampoo....WAIT just a minute now we don't need this.  Especially this big of a bottle!  You would have to give us a bath 2 times a day for like ever to use all this!!!!!!

Moving right along I did spot something that would be cool a pet drinking fountain.  I might just add this to me Christmas list.  You know its only 7 months till the big guy comes again!!!!

Momma and I came to an agreement that if I let her buy the shampoo and bathe me I could get a cat-ee-peeler toy.  


 On the way out Bobo wanted to see the fishies.



 And I wanted to watch the birdies. 


 Come on Bobo lets go!


 Alright Mollie I was watching the fishies play chase!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo, Bobo & Buttercup

6 comments:

  1. You two live the mostest EXCITING lives. I love your PetSmart outfits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun day for you and Bobo. Did Jiggles get to go home at the end of the day?

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun shopping trip! Neat-o. I am so envious. I have an appointment tomorrow for my Welsh cut. Mommy says I look like an ewe. Reallyl, I am a dog. I don't really understand humans sometimes. Oh well, I love my Mommy, so it's ok if I don't understand.
    Sally Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew...all that fun!! We bet you all took a long nap on the way home!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was a fun shopping trip. But....no clothes Mollie?? Glad that you got a toy but no good with that shampoo stuff bol

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that Jiggles is going all right. You guys look great in your outfits!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!