Monday, April 23, 2012

Christmas Package in Spring?

 We are such busy doggies that sometimes we take too many pictures and simply can't post them all.  Well it is spring time so we are going to spring clean our photo folders.  All the old photos we have taken but not blogged will finally be up this week!!!!  So here we go!

Back in December the UPS truck pulled into our driveway.  As he was gathering our package I asked if I could have my picture taken on the truck.  He said "Sure you can little girl". 


 OOOH I wonder whats inside?!?!?

 Wait!  What!  Tinker get off my mat!  (Yep its been that long since we took these pictures that former foster dog Tinker was still with us)

 Once I removed the yorkie from my mat we opened up the package.  To my surprise it was a Farmville box.

 Momma how did you get this off your imaginary farm? 

Seems as though the company Farmville made special limited edition plush toys for humans.

Upon closer inspection of the box we found a horse plush! I distracted momma with my Doga skills....

...Then grabbed the plush toy! 
No momma I am just holding it for you.

Tinker ratted me out though!  SHHHH Tinker

I tried again to take off with the toy but momma caught me and took it away.

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo
& Tinker

4 comments:

  1. WELL I think it is GRRRRRREAT that you are just now tellin us about this. We got to be reminded about Tinker and Christmas. BOTH good thingys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your collection are very cool stuff, I love playing farmville with my Mom :D


    Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you found it again and maybe hid it in a safe place far from Mommies(giggles)

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom used to play Farmville all the time! Thanks goodness she does not play so much anymore! More time for me!! I think that maybe you could distract your mom and maybe find that horse again!! I would love to chew on him!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!