Thursday, July 9, 2009

An Award


Honeygo Beasley gave us an award. Thanks Honeygo! We have only been blogging for a couple of months and already have two awards (check my side bar for past awards).

These are the rules:

(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award. Done

(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Done

(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award. Done

(4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. Done

(5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. Done
(6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. Done

(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated. Working on now


7 Things intresting about Mollie:

-I sometimes beat up my brother is he gets out of line....I pull his legs out from under him and he falls...BOL
-I came to live with my family when I was 3 years old.
-If you get my stroller out I will jump in it unassisted.
-I will steal food from any surface that in reachable and eat it.
-I love wearing clothes and when momma get the box out I dance in circle and bark with joy.
-To get me to tilt my head for the pictures momma has to yell "CHEESE"...Then we have to eat some.
-If I see a bag, purse, or sack on the ground I will stick my head in it. One time I found 6 chicken jerky sticks. And ate them all. BOL


I nominate for this award:
Bark about it
Reflections of a dog mom (Waldo and Gus)
Secret Schnoodle
The four Musketters
The Chronicle of woos
Munchkin Memoirs
Another Tequila Sunrise


Licks and Wiggles,
Mollie Jo

5 comments:

  1. Khongrats!

    Woo shared some furry interesting things!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mollie Jo! We are honored.

    Chihuahua kisses,
    Bentley & Lexus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool! Great award, and thanks so much for giving it to me! When I am done with the festivities, I will get it posted! Thank you - I feel so honored!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona the Birthday Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!