Thursday, July 9, 2009

True Colors Thursday



We have been so inspired by the other doggie bloggers true color posts that we have decided to begin doing them on our blog. Since this week is NAVY BLUE I decided that I would make this post. So I gathered up all of my things and had momma take my picture.


Aren't I just adorable?
Here we have:
-6 blue dog tags
-blue food bowl
-blue loofa dog
-blue leash, collar,and harness
-mommas blue hat




I was digging around in the picture folder on the computer and found one of momma's little digital dog tags. One of her friends made it for her...Her friend is making Mollie and me one also.



Until next time,

True Blue Bobo

4 comments:

  1. Mom's favorite color is blue, any shade of blue, and she thinks all of your blues are beautiful.

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! My Mom posted her true colours on her comfort food blog. I am not happy about that, but she did make a post on my blog about a photo contest that you might want to check out.

    licks and sniffs,Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mollie,

    Sorry I haven't visited in awhile. I got behind cause I thought I had your blog on my furiends list but I didn't. I had mom fix that! Now I'll know for sure when you make a new post.

    I am glad you had a terrific 4th and we are enjoying reading about Moo & Baa's adventures.

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!