Monday, July 20, 2009

Awards

We are always excited to get awards and are glad to know our friends are thinking of us. So onto the awards.




----------------------------


The translation for the award is "Your Blog is a Dream"

------------------------------


This award came from Dory. Thanks so much for sharing this with us, its adorable! The rules are share seven beauty secrets and send it to seven blogger.



Our beauty tips:

-Cow Pies: Rub your neck in them, it is the best perfume you will ever find.

-Mud Holes: Roll around in them to keep your fur looking its best.

- Pudding and Jello make great face masks and snacks!

-Nightly beauty sleep, with a minium of 10 hours, is a must to keep us looking young.

-Snacking on greenies helps keep our toofers tartar free.

-Soliciting full body massages helps keep our muscles relaxed after a long day of squirrel patroling.

-And lastly Spa Days at the groomers.

------------------------------




Our next award came from Lexi and Bently from Munchkin Memoirs. Thanks! We have had our eye on this one for a while.




Here are the rules:




1- Tell everyone 10 things about you they may not know but that are true.

2- Tag 5 bloggers with the award.



To be fair we are going to divide the 10 things between us.

----------



Bobo:

-One of my ears has a kink in it. I was born that way.

-I am a Momma's boy and proud of it.

-I like to chase cats.

-When it thunders I hide under the bed.

-If I don't go first at the vet my anxiety builds up and I cry...Loudly!

----------

Mollie Jo

-I know over 20 tricks but will ONLY work for food.

-I love toys and scatter them from one end of the house to the other....all day.

-At the vet I hide behind mommas pant legs and peak out to see if they are coming for me.

-I love to nap in my new pink crate.

-I have my own doggie bag (like a diaper bag) with all of my essentials for travel.

--I do allow Bobo to put his things in my bag too.

-------------------
As per our philosophy rules were ment to be broken. We have so many friends we would like to tag but cant choose so to all my wonderful doggie blogger friends. If you would like one of these awards consider you self taged.
-------------------
Until next time,
Bobo and Mollie Jo



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all your "secrets" it's good to know more about your friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobo & Mollie Jo
    Congrats on your awards and thanks for sharing your secrets. We love the idea of cow pattie perfume, but mom says no way.
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your lovely awards. We loved your sharing, especially the beauty secrets. TD thinks mud is so much fun.

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. pudding and jello? does it still count as a beauty treatment if you eat the pudding and jello?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big old mamma's boy too! Nothing wrong with that.

    I only work for food. Why bother otherwise?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and I have picked up a few tricks here. I like the pudding one especially. I am not sure about the spa thing though, that sounds like its code for bath time.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the awards! Those were definitely some great beauty tips that we will have to remember. Also, very interesting those facts that you shared with us. We have a doggie bag too. It's huge (just like Mom's pocketbooks) because Mom thinks she's supposed to take everything, including the kitchen sink, with us wherever we go. Moms can be so silly sometimes!

    Chihuahua kisses,
    Bentley & Lexus

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!