Thursday, July 16, 2009

True Colors Thursday - Peach

Okay I looked all over the house and through all of my pictures and could not find anything pech. So, I decided do my true colors Thursday with a twist. I am posting my Georgia "Peach" transport doggies. These dogs were born in Georgia and ended up in high kill shelters for one reason or another. All of these dogs I have personally driven. Enjoy!

Brooklyn-Adopted (GA-CO)

Bill - Still in foster Care (GA-MO)


Hunter - Adopted (GA-IL)


Lady - Adopted (GA-KY)


Cowgirl - In foster care (GA-IL)


Sadie Bear - Adopted (GA-IL)


Reba - Still in foster care (GA-IL)

Autmn - Adopted (GA-IL)


Next week is Emerald!

8 comments:

  1. There is nothing quite like a Georgia Peach, is there? Mom hasn't had one in years, they don't send them here in Kansas.

    Beautiful pups and with happy endings.

    woo, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Kudos for all the transporting!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of a better way to spread the love. Thank you for what you do for doggies.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a grrrrreat way to khover the khategory!

    Lukhky khanines!

    Tank woo fur what woo do!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many doggies that you have helped! What a wonderful calling.

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. What handsome doggies! Bless you for this wonderful work that you do!
    We LOVE LOVE your background popsicles! It's just awesome!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all lovable creatures - true peaches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a big heart you have for helping the doggies!
    I also wanted to say you for stopping by my bloggie the other day,
    Very nice to meet you,
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!