Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Love Summer Photo Contest Entry




Over at the blog
An Island Life they are hosting a summer contest. I think I have the perfect entry for this contest.

With Summer in full swing, there are a lot of things out there for the family to do. But what do you love about Summer? Take a snapshot of your favorite “I Love Summer” activity and you could win $25 to Marshalls & $25 to TJ Maxx.
Here are the rules:
From now until July 20th, post your favorite “I Love Summer” photo on your blog with a link back here. It doesn’t have to be a recent picture but it does have to be one taken by you.
Then come back and leave your link to your entry in the MckLinky below.
The voting will begin on July 21st and run till July 27th. Get all your friends to vote for you!
The photo with the most votes will win $25 to Marshalls & $25 to TJ Maxx!
That’s it!
Here is my entry:

This is Mollie Jo rolling the the sunshine on a warm summer day.

6 comments:

  1. Great job Mollie Jo!

    I think woo look furry khute and oh so summmery!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made my Mom smile really big and me too. We entered also, you can see my picture on my blog when you have time to check it out. Mollie Jo you are really enjoying the summer!

    licks and sniffs, ;Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photo! We think it will be the perfect entry to the contest!

    Chihuahua kisses,
    Bentley and Lexus

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very very cute!

    Getting all grassy in the summer is so very fun isn't it?

    You are very photogenic Molly Jo!!

    Happy Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds like a great contest. we have so darn many photos of us, how can we choose. we think that Molly is the cutest!!!!!

    thank you for the award that you gave to us. we will post about it soon, we hope - as soon as our mom will do it for us. (she's sometimes slow) hee hee!

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!!! Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes. TaiChi says thanks, too! In my old age, I'm beginning to think that maybe I should give TaiChi some equal face time. I don't think she's much of a writer (although she talks alot...), but I think I have been remiss in posting pictures of her. She's So Pretty! So you'll be seeing more of TaiChi in all of her venerable prettiness!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!