Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Moo Moo and Baa Baa made it to Kansas

Sorry I have been neglecting my blog. We have had a busy weekend and week so far. I will post 4th of July pics, park pics, train pics, and so much more...



Back to the headline...Moo Moo and Baa Baa made to Tanks house in Kansas! So far it looks like they are having a wonderful time. Although Moo Moo had a bit of a scare while at the store...But I will let you wonder over to
Tanks Blog to read more about that.

Keep checking back and I promise things will be more interestering as I have a ton of fun blogs and wonderful pictures to share with all of my readers.

-Katie

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bobo & Mollie Jo
    We're glad the stuffies made it safely to Tanks house & survived the shopping trauma.
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was putting two and two together and noticing these critters seem to really GET AROUND!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was a scary shopping trip for Moo at the store...Got to pre screen the assistants!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tank has been giving them some excitement (poor Moo!)! Can't wait to read more of their adventures.

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mollie,

    It's great to hear Moo Moo and Baa Baa made it to Kansas. I hope they have recovered from that nightmare called a shopping trip!

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete

We are wagging with excitement that you stopped by our blog!